homestretch

Just wanted to post another quick update. I've gotten about 29 hours of hands in this month -- not bad since I've only been able to play 14 of the days this month. I need to get 11 more hours in the next 5 days, which will be rough but doable I think. I'm really focusing on improving my game as well... reading up on forums, watching vids, talking through hands with myself and malfaire, etc.

Can anyone guess when I really started to kick it into gear (ie: thinking about ways to alter my play and improve my non-showdown winnings)? Obviously some runs-good at the end, but at least I'm not hemorrhaging money out the ass with my redline anymore.



Good luck everyone on reaching your January goals!
Oh, and wishing you many hands like this as well!

Posted byM0NIKER at 10:50 PM  

2 comments:

Unknown said... January 27, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

What things did you change to help your red line? I have been not doing so well in improving that area of my game I don't think. I have certainly done a phonemonal job in limiting losses/increasing winnings in showdown pots and really think I am doing very well in that arena, but the nonshowdown hands, I am still bleeding out my ass as you so elegantly put it. :)

Also, nice to see you put a post up in a manner consistent with your time requiements from an earlier blog. Keep working and keep the drive, there is no reason you should not improve, you have all the tools you need for success. You and I both know the only limiting factor in your success is yourself. Keep it up man.

Unknown said... February 5, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

Update plz

Post a Comment